Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: FALL CHORES. What Is it YOU hate to dobut have to???, 1 by NisiNJ

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright NisiNJ

In reply to: FALL CHORES. What Is it YOU hate to dobut have to???

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of FALL CHORES.  What Is it YOU hate to dobut have to???
NisiNJ wrote:
RRR, how is your wrist now? I'm not sure we brought any ornamental peppers. We might have brought a couple of pepper plants, but they would have been "eating" peppers. By the way, Kat is the 21-year-old daughter I mentioned above. We came to the swap together. She liked to plant peppers but doesn't eat them. Her new gardening interests are violets and pansies. She seeded and planted a variety (I think it's called something like "frizzle sizzle") that turned out very nicely. (See pic)

We were the ones who brought the jungle of tomato seedlings, and purposely put them on one of YOUR tables so we could leave without them. (Oh yes, that was the plan LOL) I felt like the person who left the baby on the doorstep, rang the door and ran away. I was hoping that they would be literally adopted by the gardeners who were at the swap. I hope you will forgive me. I hated to let them die and a plant swap would be the best place to find them adoptive homes. Did at least some of them get planted by attendees?

This message was edited Sep 22, 2010 1:42 PM