Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 73, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 73

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 73
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Yesterday here was cold and showery but bearable as the sun is starting to be a bit warmer when its out. Looks like the same for the next 3-4 days.
Anthony, I just loved your mini daffs on the other thread. I must get more of my lovelies into pots too.
You can keep the snow. It looks very pretty from a distance but not close to me.
Hello Marlene. I have never seen that plant you mentioned. Have heard of it though. Marvellous what you can find on eBay.
Chrissy, I know how you feel about the jasmine. I adore the perfume but not the wandering habits. Mine tries to sneak around on the ground under the other plants thinking I wont find it. I usually gather up the long trailers and tie them in a bundle to the fence where they can wander.
I found an orphan while shopping yesterday. Something I have not seen before. A white echium. I have plenty of the common blue ( Pride of Madeira ) and have tried to grow the pink unsuccessfully many times. The label on this poor thing says white so I hope it grows. The leaves that are still on the plant are slightly shiny compared to the usual ones.
Now to find a place for it.
I am off out to spray a few missed weeds from last time before the rain gets here again.
Hello to everyone . Louise, how are things with you and the darling girls ?
Have a great weekend, Yes , its FRIDAY again.
Brian, I'm sure you will enjoy these. Colleen, make sure he leaves a few.
Have some of these Bourbon Balls with your cuppa.
Jean.