Mid-Atlantic Gardening: rocks???, 1 by docgipe

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright docgipe

In reply to: rocks???

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of rocks???
docgipe wrote:
I never post without the base being experience. I just got kicked out of another forum by the forum owner who sits at the right hand of God. I was so upset I came over here and found need to advise on the skill of stealing the Government's rock. This has the possiblitly of touching the philosophy of Robin Hood. That makes them worth a whole lot more than if some farmer gave them to us. LOL

You should see the stone lined pathway filled with excess 2B stone to our out house, at our mountain cabin.. The Forestry guys left the 2B stone defouling the beauty of the mountain elsewhere. We provided a service moving them into a better need.

Only problem now is the stone warms up or retains warmth attracting rattle snakes. They also like our stone retaining wall by the front porch. All our people including the kids know how to safely handle them. They move to the coolness of the ferns and flowing water as soon as the mountain warms up each morning. We have eaten a few just to demonstrate how good they can be. That is also no longer legal. It is illeagle but broken down that word is only a sick bird. A real nice one is about 50 inches long with ten to twenty rattles.
That about fills a twelve inch frying pan. Tastes somewhat like very tender chicken.