Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: September Weather, 1 by adinamiti

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright adinamiti

In reply to: September Weather

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September Weather
adinamiti wrote:
I've finally finished the article...yiipeee!
Crissy, so sorry you have asthma, but it's good you have it officially so you can treat it. ..especially when you have a HOT doctor!LOL Stay safe from the tornado and keep us posted!
Mau, yes, it's a zinnia. I was in a "taking pictures" mood that day and everything seemed to be a good subject!LOL
SallyBP, I wonder how am I going to be as a grandma, if I'm ever going to be next to Nicholas and any other of my other grandkids...which I hope I'll get from my children!LOL
In the meantime I had some really busy days here, at work and at home. My boss wants me to work for all the days I'll be away, but I don't mind. He's nice to let me go as it is, without cutting off of my salary.
At home we had to search for a hotel where the Godparents will stay...we found a perfect one in Lugano. Andreea wanted us to help her with the search because she got discouraged by the 2 hotels in Campione, which had too expensive rooms.
Also, Cici wanted to start applying for a job for him in Switzerland or Italy, so we can leave the country and be with the kids. I had to write 3 CVs for him , one in Italian, one in English and one in Romanian. It seems there is a program in the European Union about getting nurses and medical doctors from Romania. So many of them have already gone and they are still more for leaving. The salary here is a disgrace and I can't blame them when we want the same thing. Life is too short to live it only for paying debts or just for buying food to survive from one day to another!
Anyway, we got an answer from the website we applied at, but I guess it was just an automatic one. Cici wants to call them and ask what if he is blind...massage is blinds usual job, but many employers don't want them around. I can't wait to hear what they will have to say.
Here's a link to my newest album with pics from my garden :

http://picasaweb.google.ro/adinamiti/GradinaSeptembrie?authk...

And with pics of Nicholas :

http://picasaweb.google.ro/adinamiti/Nicholas3?authkey=Gv1sR...

Hugs,
Adina