Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Show us your Projects Big or Small, 1 by critterologist

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright critterologist

In reply to: Show us your Projects Big or Small

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Show us your Projects Big or Small
critterologist wrote:
That's really stunning! I've been using my space for the green-leafed bananas that are good eating kinds, but given my total lack of success in getting them to fruit I think I need to switch to focusing on foliage! LOL

Mine would be happier if they'd gotten into the garden this year.. this is their second summer staying in pots! Oh well, at least it keeps them smaller. A tropicals bed is also a great place to put amaryllis plants during the summer... mine always do so much better if they spend their summer in the ground (with watering). I like having just one area where things have to be "lifted in fall."

It's very small as projects go, but I need to get a "group shot" of the area with my new purple water garden pots. I grouped 1 larger and 2 slightly smaller pots together on a large flat stone in the bed in front of the deck landing... never did get anything in the larger pot, but the 2 tropical water lilies I got this spring when Bluespiral shopped for me at Lilypons have just been a delight all summer!