Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: August Weather - Dog Days & Fairs, 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: August Weather - Dog Days & Fairs

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Weather - Dog Days & Fairs
billyporter wrote:
Light Rain Temperature: 75° Feels Like 75° High 90°
Precip: 0.88 in (est.)
Humidity: 91%
Dew Point: 72°
Pressure:2 9.96 in
Visibility: 10.0 mi
Time Until Sunrise: 0 hrs 34 min
Through 11am: Showers and thunderstorms ending by 8am. Decreasing cloudiness with temperatures steady near the low 80s. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms, possibly severe. Hot and humid.
Again it's Dyson Dark

Sunfarm, I went back to look at your moth again and realized the bottom half of him is a bat. It could also be a cat's head, but it has the wings. Neat :o) It's nice to know his name!

Marsue, I bookmarked your link. It's a nice one! I hear you on ''should have mowed." Your Elephant's Foot/Ponytail plant is fantastic!! You really kept it in good shape. I don't have a single plant I bought from long ago, and I had to smile over the price. Congratulations on the ribbon and new baby!

Adina, Nicholas can be such a big boy with that smile and then he's a little guy again. Those are cute pictures!! He's keeping that hair too :o)

Pepper, gorgeous color on the zinnia!

Ric, how cool that you also have a bargain P-tail! Interesting about watering a large one.

Bernie, glad you got your truck, and the topper was a great find! You've been lucky to find good vehicles. Wow, that is quite a garden haul!

It got hot yesterday. I mowed and was half in the sun and half out. In the middle of being done, I took a watermelon break. It mowed pretty nice in spite of still being a bit wet in the shade. Then I cleaned and refilled birdbaths and took a few butterfly pictures. The Joe Pye Weed was just fluttering with them!

I love the blue on this Red Admiral