Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Hummingbird and Butterfly Gardening: My garden is a butterfly heaven., 1 by sugarfoot

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sugarfoot

In reply to: My garden is a butterfly heaven.

Forum: Hummingbird and Butterfly Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My garden is a butterfly heaven.
sugarfoot wrote:
Thanks for the kind words. Good to hear from you Josephine and Sheila. You have both contributed to my garden. I'm sad to say that our house is on the market and we will be moving back to Colorado when it sells. But we may never sell it.... everyone loves it but thinks that it looks like too much work. My big problem right now is figuring out how to make it look easy or to find a gardener. It rarely seems like work to me because there's no place I'd rather be. Sheila the gulf frits ate my huge pv down to the nub last fall and it had to come back from the roots this year. Didn't take them any time to eat the new shoots. They're coming back again and growing fast, but I almost feel like I need to put a net over them to protect them for a while. What a dilemma! Here's a pic of the pv before they ate it to the nub. It covered the far side of the bridge.