Past 24-hr: Precip: 1.25 in (est.)
Wind: From SW at 4mph
Breakdown: Humidity:94%
Dew Point: 71°
Pressure: 29.94 in
Visibility: 3.0 mi
UV Index: 0 - Low Sunrise Information:
Time Until Sunrise: 0 hrs 32 min
Through 11am: Showers and thunderstorms ending by mid-morning. Mostly cloudy with temperatures rising towards the low 80s. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Celia, love the sparrows! Awww for picture # 2.

Sunfarm, neat elm bug. I've never seen one here. I pull volunteer chinese elms, walnuts and mulberries.

Pepper, love the name moon carrot! It sets off the Hibiscus color. I'm appreciating my burgandy sedums about now.

Ric, long hours with nothing to do, do burn you out. I'm glad you had a chance to prove your stuff! I think they'll keep you :o)

Tropic, you have a nice fair! Our's is on hilly and flat ground. The bands, old cars, old putt putt motors and more buildings are up! We are going to ride the skylift up and work our way down before we get too tired to climb everywhere. There are a lot of buildings to go in, and the midway with the rides aren't as big as I remember when I was a kid, LOL! It's a long day no mattr how long you stay. It takes us about 3 hours to get there. We bought our tickets at the bank for $7.00. That's for one day. I don't think I could stand not having rain at least every two weeks. I enjoy cloudy, sunny or wet. It all gives me something different to do. Goodenias are neat little flowers!

Yesterday was stuffy, but not too bad. I mowed and cut back flowers. I spread them across the road in the grass to see if I can get them started. I scattered Rudbeckias and Tall American Bellflower I got from the roadside in the first place.

Angelwing on Joe Pye Weed