Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Irises: "Live Animals" and new iris order, 1 by NickysIris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright NickysIris

In reply to: "Live Animals" and new iris order

Forum: Irises

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of "Live Animals" and new iris order
NickysIris wrote:
Greetings BIF's!!! We have spent the spring and summer running to doctors for my husband. In June he had a fundiplication surgery and has lost 45## NOT FAIR! Hopefully he is on the mend. We are planning a trip to Rye, CO. in September, so we can cool off. He doesn't complain about what I spend, as long as he can buy guns!
I'm having a hammer toe fixed next week, so I need to dig a few iris for Parsons auction 1st Sunday in August. The week after that is the sale and auction for the Joplin club. I'm not sure what I can dig for that with a wrapped toe! If it wasn't sooo hot, I would dig now.
Mom used to give me(age8or 10) money to run down to the local greenhouse and buy flowers. I would then plant flower containers in the front of the house. We had iris then, but I wasn't enamoured . This complete addiction started about 15 years ago. I'm looking for an iris addiction meetings! LOL I'm thinking you peeps aren't going to be much help. Happy Wed. pic Burst