Morning Glories: Becky's garden - Summer 2010, 1 by beckygardener

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright beckygardener

Subject: Becky's garden - Summer 2010

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Becky's garden - Summer 2010
beckygardener wrote:
I thought I'd share some of my garden blooms here with everyone. If you aren't interested, then you can just ignore this thread ...

Debra - I miss seeing your garden threads! I loved all the plants you were growing. You have the biggest green thumb when it comes to growing anything and everything! I won't even try to compare my garden plants/blooms with yours, but I do miss seeing your thread.

I'll start off with a few MG blooms. Most of my vines are dying or already gone. New ones are right behind, but no blooms yet ... so figured I'd also show some other blooms in my garden, too! :-)

This is Diluted Fuji no Muraski. No, I haven't changed the name. I know ... I guess I'm not very fashionable. It's easier for me to remember a cultivar by it's original name before it's crossed along with some "additional" name added in to tell me why it is different. In this case the "Diluted" means that there is a blending of colors in this cross. Amazingly, it has grown out true for me. I am very pleased! And I see others here have had the same excellent results! Congrats!

This message was edited Jul 27, 2010 7:33 AM