Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2010 #10, 1 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2010 #10

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Morning Glories 2010 #10
joeswife wrote:
I do have some I. purps growing with the I. nils, the leaves and the way the curl things? at the base of the petals point up incline me to think I. Nils. When It is the weekend I will go out and find some tags. most of the i. nils on the patio are tagged in the bottom of the grow containers, and it is very painful to bend down to find them. It is also too hot to stay out long ...
If I wasn't watering every morning, and spraying every evening, things would not look too good here right now. The rain we were expecting the other night missed us by about ten miles. I go without my usual quick stop at the quick shop on the way to work for special coffee and a snack, in order to save my $$ for the water bill, which I pay. ( Me and Hubby have a deal)
This area here will be covered in I. Purps from last years seeds that dropped, I had a mix from Emma here and a Mix from Karen as well, which gave me a solid white I. purp, rebecca red and rebecca blue, some dark blues, some dark purples and some jamie lynns. There were also some pinks in there, but as soon as I see those, I pull them out once they show their blooms. The i. plantesis is here all over the place as well, and my Kopper King Hibiscus is showing off. This is the sun at 7 thirty this am in that area on the north west corner of the yard.