Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Morning Glories: Red Feathered won't "Feather " !, 1 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Red Feathered won't "Feather " !

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Red Feathered won't "Feather " !
joeswife wrote:
just take a gallon jug, add a can of beer, 12 drops of tea tree oil, a cup of epsom salts, a half cup of ammonia, about two table spoons of dark molassas, about 6 drops of super thrive ( or a super B vitamin tablet will do) and some good high nitro fertilizer, add water, add to sprayer and spray. If using for soil drench add neem oil. I do use neem in the spring and early summer for foliar spraying, but not when temps are high and sun is scorching. Add one cup of milk if using as a spray for mildew. ( Keeps it off my monardas and lilac bush) ... Hope this helps, this recipe came from the brug forum. I like its' smell. Also, if you use your coffee grounds as a mulch, it does deter alot of bugs and slugs. I used to bring home used coffee grounds by the buckets, but we changed machines. Now I use sharp sand around my Important Plants. I know, I'm crazy. MJ, here is the first bloom from the salvia I got from you.. it smiled at me this am when I went out before work.. thanks so much!