Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Pacific Northwest Gardening: Rendezvous Revisited... A Great Montana Adventure!, 1 by Gwendalou

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Gwendalou

In reply to: Rendezvous Revisited... A Great Montana Adventure!

Forum: Pacific Northwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Rendezvous Revisited... A Great Montana Adventure!
Gwendalou wrote:
My people photos - Julie has already identified everyone above except for the two boys. Kyle is Barb and Keith's youngest son and Jesse is our youngest son. Jim went to school with Keith in high school and they've been friends ever since. They have a daughter Jeff's age, then Kyle is between Tim and Jesse, and they also have an older daughter who's 32 and lives in SF. Our kids grew up together and I don't think I'm supposed to know about it but I believe Jeff and Kirsten's first kiss was with each other when they were about 15 or so!

A lot of my photos did not turn out. My camera was on the verge of breaking down. In fact, it broke on Saturday and I had to borrow Barb's to get through the rest of the weekend. Now I'm in the market for a new camera, so recommendations are welcome. Maybe I'll start a new thread for that topic...

From left to right, top to bottom - Kyle and my husband Jim, Julie and Lynn, Sharon, Jesse and Barb.