Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Just hangin' in the Sunshine State, 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: Just hangin' in the Sunshine State

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Just hangin' in the Sunshine State
HollyAnnS wrote:
He is doing very well according to his Dr's. Both his GP and Surgeon are very pleased with his healing. At this point it is just a matter of gaining back his strength. We got a lot of work done both to the house and yard plus took care of a lot of paperwork and loose ends. We stocked the fridge and Michael made arrangements with one of the neighbors to drive them if the need arises. Michael just needs to make sure he eats well and walks. He should be driving in another week or so if he gains enough strength. We are planning to head home tonight. We are hoping RIc's uncle (Poppy's brother) will go down for a short stay and we can go back down if we need too.
Ric took me down to Fort DeSoto Park last evening. It is just an hour south from here and is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in America. We had a really nice time with our picnic supper and I finally put more in the water than just my feet. LOL