Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Spring Projects Anyone?, 1 by rcn48

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rcn48

In reply to: Spring Projects Anyone?

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Spring Projects Anyone?
rcn48 wrote:
I had originally thought about finding a spot in the gardens for them but once I got involved in painting the siding and replanting this area under the deck I thought they would look great here. It's cool and shady here and I sit here often taking a break with the dogs at the end of the day, looking out over the gardens to see what I want to tackle next! I thought about painting them a vibrant blue or funky purple but wimped out and chose a soothing green instead :) There wasn't anything planted under the deck other than the Hostas and Sweet Woodruff planted along the front edge so I added this area to my list of "projects" and filled it with Hostas, etc. in late April. A few more things to accomplish here and I can cross another project off my list. I bought a new light to replace the broken one on the post and lattice that was ordered three weeks ago is finally here and ready to be installed to the right to hide the junk stored on the other side under the deck!