Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Spring Projects Anyone?, 1 by rcn48

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rcn48

In reply to: Spring Projects Anyone?

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Spring Projects Anyone?
rcn48 wrote:
Oh my word, my last post - April 21st!! Anyone wondering where I've been? LOL I don't know why but our spring schedule took a lot out of me this year and I have been MIA! I've been so busy whenever I can find the time to finish up a few projects but have been really bad about taking any pictures. Figured it wasn't worth posting unless I could "show" you what I've been up to. I still don't have any good pictures but these will have to do until I get better ones. :)

My address plaque is still waiting to be installed, project turned out to be more than I could accomplish easily (and quickly!) so I turned to creating my Clay Pot Lady and planting my new Welcome Garden. All of my projects seem to take on a life of their own and this one was no exception! What started as a simple border to display the Clay Pot Lady quickly evolved into extending the border as well as creating another border adjacent to this one! I don't have any pictures yet of the whole area to give you an idea of the scope of this project but for now...my Clay Pot Lady :)