Photo by Melody

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Becky's swap - aftermath, pictures and whatever else! , 1 by Bec_No_Va

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bec_No_Va

Subject: Becky's swap - aftermath, pictures and whatever else!

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Becky's swap - aftermath, pictures and whatever else!
Bec_No_Va wrote:
So I decided to go outside and at least water the plants I was so generously gifted with - thanks again y'all - I decided "it wasn't THAT hot" - and grabbed my little digger (nope, not Greg, he's the "big digger") - and a digging I went - voila, I was in 'the zone" - as most of you know I have no rhyme or reason in my plantings so I looked for places to plant and where there was a tiny space, I dug holes! :) I planted most of the perennials, trimmed back some spent Baptisia and Irises, brought the annuals, maters and herbs to the deck (already have pots and planters for them, ready to go) - and all I have left now is 3-4 perennials to bring to the back (and plant), I watered everywhere and I'm freaking soaked....and of course bushed yet again! Everything closely supervised by Samson & Bandit! My beautiful begonia found it's place in the window, my beautiful "table rose" found...the table, and I refuse to do anything else! Oh wait, I also finished cleaning up the kitchen, dishes are 'dishing', Sammie is chewing his bone & Bandit is doing what he does best - snore!

Now I can sit back, chill for a little bit - I have a job waiting for me that needs to be delivered tomorrow morning (Gita, you'll appreciate this - the agency is in Latvia :-))