Photo by Melody

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: PLANT SWAP IN MOUNT BETHEL PA SPRING 2010, 1 by GardenQuilts

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright GardenQuilts

In reply to: PLANT SWAP IN MOUNT BETHEL PA SPRING 2010

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of PLANT SWAP IN MOUNT BETHEL PA SPRING 2010
GardenQuilts wrote:
I am so excited. I can't wait to go to the swap, I was so disappointed to miss the last one. Gardadore has generously offered to give me a ride, new grandbaby's arrival date permitting, so I will be able to finally meet my online friends.

Do we bring a gift table gift this time? I didn't see it listed. Are cookies a good snack to bring or do you need more of something else?

I have to take a good look at my wintersown containers today. (I am taking a lunch/shade break. I am an early morning-late afternoon gardener who avoids the sun.) I know there are hollyhocks and foxgloves and I only need a tiny patch of each. I'll list the details soon. They are still small, their first leaves, so I don't want to promise things that die. They are doing very well in their converted soda bottle "greenhouses" so I am leaving them there until planted. Besides, as per usual, I am running short on dirt and pots. I have a bag of "quick crete" to try my hand at making pots, but I want to do that on a weekday.