Photo by Melody

Weather: April Showers/April Flowers (Part 4), 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: April Showers/April Flowers (Part 4)

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Showers/April Flowers (Part 4)
billyporter wrote:
37° and no frost!

Cumulus, wow, I can't even imagine what it would be like to live anywhere near a volcano. It must be pretty scary at times. The sky without planes is nice. We live between two small airports, but the sky is always full of jet trails. Only once has it been totally empty, except for the president and his two accompanying planes. I love the mares tails!

Thanks Cindylove, kids can be trying and I get used to the quiet around here. The three year old has picked up the annoying ''why?'' I get to where I just repeat the answer because it's the right answer and there are no more answers! LOL!

Celia, gorgeous unopened blooms. You have an eye for photos and your camera is a very good one. I love your close-ups! I'm glad spring is really coming!

Bernie, what exactly is a knob hill? I've heard the word. The birds will sure appreciate the area. It's going to be beautiful when all blooms. Isn't it great to have natural resources! I have little stones and they get set aside to just ring little plantings. I'm glad you have a good back.

Sunfarm, how wonderful to be able to give the dogs a home and yayyy for your vet daughter!! Can't wait to see the rest of the ''family!"

Kelli, love Fiesta Flower! It's a beautiful color! I grew up with the mediocre midsized ferns. I also have them, but I like them. I absolutely love that picture and I would end up covered in poison oak before I knew it!

Oh Kelli ~ ~ ~ ~ back!! I love it!!! Wet shoes and all! LOL! I've got a big smile now! With my new speed, I can finally watch you- tube. I loved the video! Your area is beautiful and the trees are eyecatching gorgeous!

Pepper, there's a tense excitement in that picture!

Ric, I hope you woke up to no frost. We had an advisory and now that it's light, I don't see anything droopy out there. I'd love to see the Japanese varieties! I have yet to get the tallest fern. Not a good place for them yet.

Marylyn, pictures! They sound wonderful! Giggling over the special ferns :o) ROTFL now!! I hope rain is coming your way. We look dry for another while.

Marsue, laughing, see answer to Cindylove above! Well, that's how I end up with all the dandelions, plus the country weeds I can't identify. Each year it's something new. Your work has paid off, it's a lovely bed and the color so far is nice!

Dyson, you must be feeling pretty good. I'm glad you can get out and play in the dirt! I hope some of the lilys bloom this summer. Now that you found the camera you can take pictures!

It should be a pretty nice day. The wind usually dies down and Sunday just seem to be a whole 'nother day of the week.

There is a hump in the birdbath for smaller birds. A little finch was just splashing away!