Photo by Melody

Weather: April Showers/April Flowers (Part 4), 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: April Showers/April Flowers (Part 4)

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Showers/April Flowers (Part 4)
billyporter wrote:
Bernie, you put me to shame. Here I sit, and look at you! All this work ahead planned.

Kiska, you can join in on the spring pictures soon!! I love how the sky echoes the river peeking thru.

Cindylove, I hope you don't lose your birds either. Beautiful dogs and nice names too :o) We've had the 60's yesterday and today, with wind. Just enough to be annoying.

Crissy, ROTFL over the snake!!

Cindylove, that is a sad story. You are probably right about him being in the wrong family.

Bernie, I'm partial to the deep purple tulip. My aunt Bess gave me bulbs many many years ago. They've never been big multipliers and I try to baby them along. I'd hate to lose them. I love your island beds! Just beautiful! I can't wait to see the iris bloom! Take care of your back!!!

Adina, LOL! I made sure there was enough of me sticking out for a 5 year old to see! I'm glad the ash isn't a problem for you. I've barely been able to keep up with my own life, but DH hollers out the news to me, so I get some of it. Wow, foggy sunrise! Oohhh, how nice that he picked a pretty white bloom!

Well, we took them home and the only noise is the dishwasher :o)

It's almost impossible to get a good picture of them. DH took three, and this was the best one, LOL! Their headbands are what goes around the foam pads they sleep on.