Photo by Melody

Weather: April Showers/April Flowers (Part 4), 1 by cindylove

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cindylove

In reply to: April Showers/April Flowers (Part 4)

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Showers/April Flowers (Part 4)
cindylove wrote:
Oh Dyson! hahaha.. yes I have tried fried green tomatoes & they weren't bad!
Kelli.. I have only seen a few m-birds here, which is unusual.. but it could still be early. I'll know it's summer when I see a scissor tailed fly catcher... they are only here for the summer & that's too bad as they are beautiful birds. I only hope with the new roads that it hasn't taken away all it's "habitat" as we only get ONE flycatcher!!!!! (probably two, it's mate!). lol
Sunfarm, I LOVE the lilac & especially the butterfly. I was supposed to go on a butterfly field trip today but it got cancelled as we are getting rain.. off & on.. throughout the day.. figures! We are actually in a flood watch as it's going to rain all weekend.. but so far I haven't had too much. I was able to get out to do some gardening, just dead heading.. & there was nothing! Just the humidity! hahahaha Temps are in the 60's for now & tomorrow it's only going to be in the high 50's!!

Marsue.. I love your dog Friday!! I don't care for "Peke's" as they are the "snobs" of the dog world! hahahahaha Friday is so cute! I am posting a picture of my two girls, Sally & Lucy.

Adinamiti, I have been concerned for you since hearing of the volcano erupting in Iceland... stay indoors as much as you can, I hear that volcano dust is dangerous even the tiny particles!