Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore, 1 by GordonHawk

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright GordonHawk

In reply to: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Roof photos today...  or .......... Brugs Galore
GordonHawk wrote:
Well.. I'm always trying something ..There's always hope it is for the better...mostly it's having more resources [time,energy, health, available cash , expertiece ,and a hired helper] than good sense ...
It is a LOVE though... the devotion and energy required to bring it off,,, in such a rooftop environment is monumental... and requires constant and continual attention .. thought and LOVE...
aren't thoes the parameters of addiction...
Hello.. my name is GordonHawk... I have a growing problem...
I didn't see this photo on this thread...although I remember posting it somewhere lately when I came upon them again... Artist... this was me at 22years old... some 42 years ago .. no..that wasn't before color photography..it was just shot in black and white.. as it was one for printing.. note the silver female form in the center sitting on a granite block.. with a beaufaunt hair do of Hawaiian bridal veil.. the double legg prosthesis planted in vines.. the mango growing under the lights in the wooden barrel.... and on the right side.. the edge of a 8' vertical strawberry wall hanging.. which became an acrylic painting on moss... and the other plants.. of a young environmental artist.. [ I'll try and find pictures of the moss buttons .. coverrd with bits of litter I had for the first earth day ] glad to see the world catching up..
Happy Earth Day this Thursday
more time and resources way back then.. too..