Photo by Melody

Specialty Gardening: Seed Swap & Chat # 55 - sowing and germination, 1 by antsinmypants

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright antsinmypants

In reply to: Seed Swap & Chat # 55 - sowing and germination

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Seed Swap & Chat # 55 - sowing and germination
antsinmypants wrote:
Thank you Meredith & evelyn. That was the first tiger I have seen at my creeping phlox. It landed long enough for me to snap one picture & flew up & away over the house. A hummingbird moth found it today & stayed quite a while going from flower to flower fast as a bee :) That creeping phlox started out as one little 4 inch patch about 5 years ago.

klstuart, I was wondering if that was like the butterfly you saw :) Had to really search to find it in my pics because it is so hard to see the butterfly in the pic when it is small & have taken lots of pics of creeping phlox.

SingingWolf, when I first joined DG I stumbled upon the threads about your Dad. I stayed up all night & was still reading well into the next day. I was touched, to say the least... I was actually bawling my eyes out. I wanted to reach out to you then but couldn't think of any words that could express how deeply touched I was. I am truly sorry for your loss & want you to know that your Dad's spirit still lives on & he is still touching peoples lives.

Oh, Meredith, I looked at your pictures :) Very nice! :) That Picasa program sounds pretty cool too. Had to download it. Will check it out more tomorrow.

I love the dianthus also :) I know it says they are biennial, but all of mine so far have been perennial for me.

ants