Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore, 1 by GordonHawk

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright GordonHawk

In reply to: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Roof photos today...  or .......... Brugs Galore
GordonHawk wrote:
thhe all foam house was a rousing success.... I'm always amazed when it works perfectly.. through out a windy wet cold winter ... winds over 40 + MPH on many occasions.. annd a few ft of real wet snow... just aces here for it... now I've cut the two holes in the roof in the last photo.. two for plastic in the sides.. and two more for venting... althoug on the first day of the plastic.. before the venting it was cold out.. but non the lesss it got up to 104*F inside that first day.. light and high heat... that first day... but they were wet enough and did real well... this is the plants as they were given light the first day... I've moved alll the little ones in one liter and two liter bottles from inside.. now potted into small pots .. into the greenhouse...
OH.. before the clear pannels went into the cool room... I'd been running a quartz worklight 24/7 for a month or so before..... so there's plenty of greenery..as a result... a few brug flowers actually stayed on.. and the iochroma was so moved by the light .. it 's been blooming now for most of that month....