Photo by Melody

Northeast Gardening: PLANT SWAP IN MOUNT BETHEL PA SPRING 2010 (near Water Gap), 1 by ROSES_R_RED

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ROSES_R_RED

Subject: PLANT SWAP IN MOUNT BETHEL PA SPRING 2010 (near Water Gap)

Forum: Northeast Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of PLANT SWAP IN MOUNT BETHEL PA SPRING 2010 (near Water Gap)
ROSES_R_RED wrote:
Coming from Bergen County, NJ not too long ago, we know how versatile and productive gardeners can be in the surrounding areas and would like to see some of them at a plant swap that we will be hosting at our home.

The info below will lead you to all the information for the swap.

Hope to see you here!!

Regards, Teri and Bob Schneider

We came from here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1072547/

Now we have a thread with the correct date.

We will start about 11AM on the Saturday AFTER the Memorial Day Weekend.

Stormy is preparing to send a group blast to members in PA, NJ, and NY who live a reasonable distance away. I think that if we'd reinforce her blast with individual welcoming d mails it might encourage more people to join the swap and the MAG discussions.
********************************************************************************************************************
Holly's went well with everyone asked to bring a covered dish, blanket, umbrella or tent, chairs and tables. We would also be responsible for the burger, hot dog and chicken grilling. I would be doing and asking the same.

Should be very do-able.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Looking forward to another good time.

Regards,

Teri

Teri

We are about 1 hour and fifteen minutes from the George Washington Bridge and 45 minutes from Warwick, NY.

Stormy is preparing to send a group blast to members in PA, NJ, and NY who live a reasonable distance away. I think that if we'd reinforce her blast with individual welcoming d mails it might encourage more people to join the swap and the MAG discussions.
********************************************************************************************************************
Holly's went well with everyone asked to bring a covered dish, blanket, umbrella or tent, chairs and tables. We would also be responsible for the burger, hot dog and chicken grilling. I would be doing and asking the same.

Should be very do-able.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Looking forward to another good time.

Regards,

Teri

This message was edited Apr 5, 2010 10:31 AM