Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: What is happening in your Garden Today?, 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: What is happening in your Garden Today?

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What is happening in your Garden Today?
HollyAnnS wrote:
LOL Pippi, Ric came in that night complaining about brush burns on his knees. No excuse we have several pairs of knee pads and a couple of mats.
Gita, Sounds like you have been busy whipping your yard into order. It will look lovely this summer.
Doc, Ric has always wanted Martin houses. Hope those Martins find your free condos soon.
LOL RCN, You should be able to find some way to convince Rick that you have the perfect spot for that white VA Bluebell. I had no idea that there was such a thing.
We haven't been outside much these last few days. A bit damp and cold here and too many other things going on. Here is a pic of the back corner we were working on the Hollys are trimmed the Butterfly Bush has been cut back. We burned the Ornamental Grass works great to clean up the bed and the new green growth in coming up nicely. Weeded and cut back the old flower stalks. Looks so neat and tidy. I need to dig up some of that Ornamental Grass it is crowding the Iris, move the Goldflame Honeysuckle and then mulch the bed. Then come May put in the annuals. The Tall Garden phlox is staring to show and I also saw some Lupine coming up.