Photo by Melody

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: What is happening in your Garden Today?, 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

Subject: What is happening in your Garden Today?

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What is happening in your Garden Today?
HollyAnnS wrote:
Thought you might like a spot to talk about what you are doing in your gardens. Chores, planting, seed starting, small projects, or maybe you just took a walk to smell the flowers and would like to talk about what is blooming.
It is just beautiful today and I am sure that many of you, like Ric and I are outside working on your gardens. Ric has been working on the Veggie Garden. He is planting the peas and onions today. I have been working on general clean up. I was on my way to the Veggie Garden and realized that the branches that Ric took down yesterday morning never did get picked up so I started there. Then thinking I would move into the garden I stopped to talk to my DIL right in front of a junk bed along the side of the house. So I started to clean that bed up. Funny how I seem to pick unimportant and unnoticed areas to work on sometimes. Then I started to weed the Sunshine Bed. That is the new bed I put in last summer something something 4ft X 46ft it runs along side the Veggie Garden. I was having a great time seeing some of the plants I got at last years spring swap coming up. Well I am done with my lunch so I'm heading back out now to try and get a little more weeding done before I have to help Ric split and stack wood.
When you get back in the house later to take a break take a few pics and let me know What Happened in your Garden Today.