Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Greenhouse: My converted breezeway, 1 by aknapp

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright aknapp

In reply to: My converted breezeway

Forum: Greenhouse

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My converted breezeway
aknapp wrote:
Thought I would post a couple new pictures of my breezeway which is no longer looking quite so neat and organized.
I am sure having a good time though.
I have doing lots of experiments and having great successes with some of them.
The Daturas are all very happy and have been trimming the tops a little bit at a time to keep them under control. I will let them start doing what ever they want to about the Middle of March which should give them plenty of time to be ready to go outside when the weather is appropriate.
I have made some changes and discovered that I could actually put 4 rows of lights over each counter, which I did a couple weeks ago.
Yesterday I hung 4 more on the end where you don't see any in the picture.
I have experiments in the cupboards, on the cupboards, and about 150 containers outside that I have winter sown. I am so excited about everything I am doing that I almost forgot it was winter.
It was very cold here yesterday and ran the kerosene heater in the breezeway most of the day, mostly for me, so I could work out there and do laundry comfortably.
I forgot to ask my son about the dryer vent, must do that when he gets home this morning from work.