Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: My first "head pot" oh boy oh boy oh boy!!, 1 by lilyfantn

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright lilyfantn

In reply to: My first "head pot" oh boy oh boy oh boy!!

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My first "head pot" oh boy oh boy oh boy!!
lilyfantn wrote:
Hi daylilydreams - what a coincidence! I am so glad I found those leaf faces. I love tucking faces around the garden! I would love to see your hedgies too.

Hi Lori! I found this head at a store called Tuesday Morning we have here in town. Its kind of like an upscale Big Lots (which I also love lol). They had two of these heads when I was there a few weeks ago. When I saw the head planters here on the container forum planted with all kinds of stuff that looked like hair I rushed back thinking I would be too late. But they were both still there so I got them both. I will keep one for myself and the other I will donate to my daylily club's annual auction. I will bring it with something planted in it. This is our big fund raiser so I am on the lookout all year long for stuff that I think would cause a bidding riot lol! I know this will be a super seller. :-) By the way, they were only $19 each. They are made of resin and I think the cement ones are a lot more.

Here is one of my hedgehogs popping out of a pot in the background of this photo. The cat birdbath was a recent Christmas present from my nephew. Boy, the front stoop sure looks barren without the usual summer pots.