Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Morning Glories: My Morning Glory adventures February 2010, 1 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: My Morning Glory adventures February 2010

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My Morning Glory adventures February 2010
joeswife wrote:
I love following butterflys and bumblebees, honey bees too, even dragon flys.. thats a great shot , Nannie.. is your name phyllis? Been going thru the drawers in the buffet where I keep the whole years worth of anything money is spent on.. whew! One drawer cleaned out and piles sorted, only three more to go thru. Gave my dh a folding file cabinet with a handle, now he can put the paper in there instead of the drawers. We do a long form since I spend money on my job, and I have to save everything!
Anyway, I missed a little blue hederacera opened this am, found the spent bloom when watering tonight. Yes, I move those downstairs plants outside, transplant what is ready from seeds I have going. the I. operculina is vining, i. merrima tuberosa is vining, turbina corymbosa is up, rivera cory ( number 4) is up, still waiting on the pandies and the two native bindweeds, I bet they needed to be stratified, we will see. I did plant some outside in a large pot in the fall so those may be coming up in march or april. all the cuttings of lantanas, salvias, hibiscus, chichi, and tropical milkweed are rooted and growing. I am ready for spring. the coleus are everywhere. I found a small "bee" type critter flying around there, so I bet some eggs hatched, I am glad, maybe I will get seeds now.
This is a project with the end of my old picnic table in the alley I started last fall.. I had a pack of emmas Mix all over it, they bloomed and I just let them go to seed. I dropped marigolds, zinnias, celosia, black eyed susans, and salvias seeds back there this fall. Can't wait to see what pops up here.