California Gardening: Daily Walks, 1 by SingingWolf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SingingWolf

Subject: Daily Walks

Forum: California Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Daily Walks
SingingWolf wrote:
I am very blessed to live in a place that I find beautiful. I usually take daily walks, sometimes to exercise the dogs, sometimes because I have work I'm doing (right now I have to take all those tags off the Christmas trees), and sometimes because I just want to.
I also take long walks when I am hurting a lot. I have a tailbone injury which makes sitting for very long painful. I can recline, stand or walk (even dance) without much pain. Once those endorphins kick in, I don't need pain pills. : - )
I usually try to take my camera with me, and always regret it when I don't.
I would like to share some of my photos with all of you, and invite you to share your daily walks. Even if you are walking out in the back yard, on a beach, or a park, where ever you walk.
The thing about my walks is that I never cease to marvel at the beauty I find in nature. So I thought this would be a great way to spend some rainy days, and yes, I do go walking in the rain, but I'm putting my camera in a ziploc baggie when not actually in use, just like I do at the beach.
Here are some of the photos I was able to take on recent walks and some my ES took today.
This photo is one of my favorite places to walk to on the farm. It's the hill out back we call Red Hawk Hill.
Enjoy, comment, add your own stories and photos!
Walk In Beauty!
SingingWolf