Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 54, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 54

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 54
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.Lovely cool morning here .
Hello Teresa, thats some mess you have to clean up there. Maybe you can redesign that part of the garden around the tree.
Dianne, that leaf is certainly a large one. I hope it's not part of some giant triffid sneaking up on you.
Glad to hear the fires are under control Anthony. Can't have Tassie burning away, it's the only state I haven't been to as yet.
Hello Shelly. I'm like you. I wouldn't live anywhere else either even if I do complain about our weird weather.
Glad you found some nibbles in the kitchen.
I got rid of the old plants yesterday. It was cool to work outside and the garden does look a bit neater without the dry honesty and opium poppies standing around.
I think I may do a bit of potting of some of the larger Angel seedlings today. They grow so fast when young. Time they went down with the big boys and made room for other small plants.
I have some seeds of Hellebores to put in , also some small Clivia seedligs that need a larger pot.
The Epi house is next on the list to be tackled. I have to trim all the epis and move them around to put up more shelves. I may redesign the Brom area too and hang some of them up on the wall.
Hello to everyone looking in.
I am off outside. I'm leaving some very tasty Chocolate Muffins for you.
Have a happy gardening (or work ) day.
Jean.