Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 54, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 54

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 54
77sunset wrote:
Hello All
It's RAINING !!!!!!!
It started to rain around 9am then decided to stop. Next thing it started up again. Probably forgot how to rain here.
The visitor was only hubbys brother so I finished my watering until he left. Hubby gets a bit uptight when he visits, which thankfully is not often. Hubby felt like relaxing so we took a drive over to Hamilton for lunch.
It rained all the way over and back. Lovely. We have had about 56 points so far. I can hear the plants slurping away madly.
Chrissy, hope all stays quiet up your way in the heat. Stay inside in the cool. Hope your brother is going well.
Elaine, I hope you stay nice and cool too.
Shelly, take some extra macaroons to keep you going doing those boring envelopes.
Thanks for the pic, Hel. It does bring back memories of those far off days. I did like working in the sheds.
Dianne, good idea with the cakes. Always some there for later then. Lucky our Tea Room is always in perfect weather. i wish we could manipulate the real weather as easily.
Better go and check on the plants. Make sure they don't go into shock after seeing rain.
Happy day. Enjoy some more Icecream.
Jean.