Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 54, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 54

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 54
77sunset wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm not saying good morning because it's not really. Very muggy and already getting hot. I've thrown a bit of water at the plants that need it most . I have a few in the little wading pool I bought. It is just right for the couple of dwarf cannas and a few water irises. I must get another when I finally get the back area done as it will look quite nice under there with my small bamboo in it. Maybe a fish or two.
Hello Elaine, I do like your big buck there. Doesn't he like going back to the north pole after Christmas ?
Chrissy, the insects never disappeared, they all moved down to the shadehouses. I went in yesterday afternoon and there were all sorts of insects under the cloth roof. I think any sensible snakes would be sheltering too. We don't see many although they are around. Lots of places for them here to keep out of sight. I keep the water bowls full on the ground for them.
Sue, move over in that pool, I'm coming to sit in there with my icecream.
Steve, those sea dragons are very beautiful. Such a shame that fellow didn't survive. We get a different type down in Portland .
Anthony, nice to see you pop back again. Are you getting the very hot weather down there ?
Better get out and check on the pot plants around the place. They are surviving the heat quite well as long as they have a drink.
I hope you all get through this hot spell okay and remember the Tea Room is always at a perfect temp. for us all.
Here's some Chocolate Truffles straight from the fridge.
Keep cool and safe everyone.
Jean.