Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 54, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 54

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 54
77sunset wrote:
Good morning all. Leisa I wouldn't mind frogs plopping down but maybe it would draw other crawlies which we don't want plopping on our heads. I can see us now enjoying a spray when some large 8 legged thing sticks it head out and says hello. I think things would fly in every direction. Anyway, I've always been one for being comfortable so if you are grubby from the garden , just wipe your feet and come in any way. This ia a gardeners Tea Room after all.
Brian, of course I want more broms, I only have a few. The little frogs need homes.
Chrissy, I have found some small web on a couple of the broms but seen no spiders as yet. I think they all know me and keep out of sight. I won't kill any outside usually but woe betide any that venture in the house. Splat !!!!
Steve, I bought some cheap lights from one of the cheapo shops and they worked for ages. I finally had to buy more last year and they are still going. Look for the ones with the white light as some look more yellow. I use them for lighting the path when we have been out at night.
It's a beautiful morning here after a very nice day yesterday. It's shopping day so I had better be off. Wave to me , orphans, I'm coming.
Happy day everyone Look Brian, and don't eat them all.
Bourbon Balls.
Jean.