Communities > Forums

Image Copyright LValadez

In reply to: Hops & other vines

Forum: Vines and Climbers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Hops & other vines
LValadez wrote:
Joanna,

Thank you so much for all your guidance. I have ordered seeds and located a place here in Texas that sells the Pro Mix BX. I want to do a plant bag I have found the bags on line and will be ordering them. I should be all set for the upcoming planting season. I have my window box's installed I was planning on leaving the plants in there nursery pots but now have decided to just fill them. I will need to buy the L shaped bracket for more support. I too want to start my seeds inside I think you said one seed per cell in one of your other posts? With this new project I may pop in from time to time to get your advice. You have been most helpful. I can see the wonderful work you have done and feel better asking someone who I can see all the hard work they put into their garden appose to posting a question and getting many people’s advice. Since I have no gardening skills but I know what I like it is easier for me to us other people’s ideas. Please share with me any new garden pictures and creative ideas so I may borrow some more of your ideas for my garden.
I know it can be exhausting answering a lot of question. I thank you for taking the time.
Lori