Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: FREE CHRISTMAS CATCUS CUTTINGS, 1 by docgipe

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright docgipe

Subject: FREE CHRISTMAS CATCUS CUTTINGS

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of FREE CHRISTMAS CATCUS CUTTINGS
docgipe wrote:
Today I trimmed and bagged up three lots of three bags each or about three dozen cuttings. That would enable about nine pots of potted cuttings of four in a pot. What are they....I guarentee a duke's mixture a chance lot containing no traditional deep red to purple as commonly seen. There are soft reds to pinks, yellows, whites and even an orange. They are all three and four node cuttings a few with branches all trimmed and ready to pot.

The smallest US Post office flat rate box moves for $4.80. Your deal is you send me five bucks worth of common postage stamps for business letters. I will take the first three to post here and claim the deal. I will then Dmail you my address.

They are packaged in baggies with a sprinkle of water. They will ship with popcorn for protection. I guarentee that they will arrive in good shape with no rot or disease. If they don't I shall send your stamps back to you less one. The whole Northeast normally ships in two or three days. Anyone else will have to do a little guessing. If something goes wrong you could lose the value of one stamp in this deal.

Here's just one of the cuttings you may recieve. If this deal closes fast I will ship no later than Tuesday....providing the winners are known regular chatters. Stake your claim right here so we can see who the Christmas Cactus addicts really are.

This message was edited Jan 3, 2010 2:17 PM

This message was edited Jan 3, 2010 2:20 PM