Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: Tropical Garden #59, 1 by plantladylin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright plantladylin

In reply to: Tropical Garden #59

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Tropical Garden #59
plantladylin wrote:
Lovely Spath Rachel! I have one large one that I've had for quite a few years, it's the variegated one called Domino. It's looking a bit ratty, needs repotting desperately. It's outside on the back deck covered with a blanket along with many other plants! I sure hope it and everything else survives tonight because we are supposed to get down to 34º here and it's already feeling pretty cold out at 46º. Brrr .... it's not supposed to be this cold until late January!

Dave: I too would love to know which one that lovely Palm is!

Tropic: Love that Drosera ... lovely blooms! I think it's normal for the Peace Lily spath's to turn green as they age, at least the ones I've had over the years have always done that.

I have my Orchids inside because of the cold ... actually brought them and the Hoyas inside after Thanksgiving when it was predicted to get cold one night. They will remain inside until March to be on the safe side! I have a few Orchids in bloom right now. This one is Oncidium Gower Ramsey ...