Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: December Garden, Landscape, Plant & Activities Photos, 1 by rcn48

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rcn48

In reply to: December Garden, Landscape, Plant & Activities Photos

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December Garden, Landscape, Plant & Activities Photos
rcn48 wrote:
Wow, that thing must be ancient! I see my favorite Fuchsia hanging out in the corner :)

I really need to get some pics to add to this thread. It took me forever to get photos of my completed "projects" and now I've got to take some of our new tile floor in the kitchen, our latest "activity". I'll also plan to take some of the neat houseplants we couldn't resist bringing home on Tuesday :)

I thought about adding these to the Garden Objects thread but figured it's appropriate here because it has been my latest activity - my obsession with looking for garden art! Rick's noticed my obsession - our computers are side by side in the office and he's seen me scrolling through endless sites! He also knew I was making a list and saw something on the list he liked and told me to order it as my Christmas gift from him :) I decided against that particular item and ordered two other items instead - figured I'd get two for the price of one! LOL When I told him what I had done he was disappointed I didn't get the first item and told me to order it anyway!!! So....I got three gifts instead of one :))) This the "original" gift that came yesterday and I love it! The only problem I have is Rick wants to place it in the gardens by the front door. I really wanted to use it near what I call my "dream stream", another project which will hopefully become a "reality" soon!