Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Annuals: SNAPDRAGONS for 2010 - WHOSE IN?, 1 by BLOSSOMBUDDY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: SNAPDRAGONS for 2010 - WHOSE IN?

Forum: Annuals

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of SNAPDRAGONS for 2010 - WHOSE IN?
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
I baaack! OMG! That dinner was awesome! Burrrp! LOL! ANd Jolly Santa thought he was a bowl full!

I am soo happy to have received just a snippet of that sunrose! Im going to try to go back soon and see if it is still available ;-)

If it is I am tempted to make her an offer though anyway and that would be to let me propgate back for her some in return! After all, that mum collection was awesome! And I think she would like that pretty well. But time will tell. We are just getting to know each other! They are more of a retail type GH than a grower so it would be a place maybe I can contract grow some specific plants for her and that is what I am looking for in the future. Be nice to make a little money later and that plant does so well for me. Well least the sold green ones did!

Well, I had a nice surprize today, my one snap opend. I just wished I had a better camera to take better pics of close ups. This agian does not do the flower justice!