Photo by Melody

Rocky Mountain Gardening: Pictures from a quiet, rainy day at home, 1 by Kylaluaz

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Kylaluaz

In reply to: Pictures from a quiet, rainy day at home

Forum: Rocky Mountain Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Pictures from a quiet, rainy day at home
Kylaluaz wrote:
*drooooool*

Hmm. Tourette's syndrome, eh? My, that does strike me as a very handy excuse for some totally unedited venting. hahahaha is there such a thing as late onset Tourette's syndrome, I wonder???

My housemate also makes health juice and is doing so right now. She juices up greens, apple, lemon, beet, carrot, ginger, parsley, cilantro celery cucumber ---- and then she shares! Goodness mercy me. I chip in a bit and it is my juicer at the moment til she gets a good one (mine is a thrift store find actually, better than none!) but I would not do this complicated thing, probably, ever at all, so it is wonderful to have the benefits of it!

But the thing is, I have lived alone for so long it is just shall we say interesting to learn all the places where I get surprised by the presence and differences of another being in "my" space, LOL! smells sounds how the blinds get opened you name it I seem to have a preference. sheesh.

coyote has something to say about adapting to new circumstances:

This message was edited Dec 5, 2009 12:08 PM