Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: November Daily Weather - Let us give Thanks!, 1 by adinamiti

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright adinamiti

In reply to: November Daily Weather - Let us give Thanks!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November Daily Weather - Let us give Thanks!
adinamiti wrote:
Ric, glad you are almost done with work and the fish are safe in the pond! Seeing this picture I've just figured out : you're the one who takes pictures and Robyn is the one who does the work!LOL Again, your weather sounds like mine!
Kelli, it really "seems" you are going to get some rain!LOL
Rann, I'm sorry for the car! I hope it doesn't need too much to fix it. Mau has a point, you should have some advantage on your side from this divorce even if it seems too hard to think about this. But you have to do it for you and for your girls. We are here for you anytime and will support you all along...I know how hard this is and how painfull, but you have to get your strength back and face it. If your DH wants this divorce, then he has to pay for you and the kids, so you won't have any financial problems, especially with raising the girls. He doesn't deserve your love if he acts like this. Even if it is hard, get yourself together and try to live your life as it is, for your girls sake. Oh, and he will have to pay a penssion for your illness too if you got it during your marriage...I'm sure the laws are the same in your country. I know it sounds like a cold thinking, but you need to be like this, it's your future we're talking about and of which he doesn't care about at all. I'm sure the girls will help you go through this too, much easier than if you were alone. Try to enjoy the holidays for their sake, it will do you good too. Don't let him ruin your holidays, he doesn't deserve so much sacrifice! Sorry if I sounded too bold or too rough. I went through a partial divorce with my DH once and I know this isn't easy, especially with 2 kids. Fortunately, we got back together and thigs went well afterwards. Maybe this could happen to you too...praying for better times and sending good thoughts to you and the girls.
Mau, very lovely pictures of the neighbor's garden. I hope someone gets care about the garden soon. What a proud grandma to go with the oldest grandsons at a movie...and they are great to want to go with you!LOL
Kiska, great view! How was Thanksgiving?
Celia, that Monty is a beauty!
Pepper, sorry you didn't get the mixer!

The weather was warm today although it rained last night. It was sunny ,no wind no clouds and 56 at noon, getting warmer the next days...like coming Spring!LOL Great sunset last night!

Adina