Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 48, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 48

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM # 48
77sunset wrote:
Hello you busy lot. Brian, you can't have the whole plate of meringues. Watch out or Shelly might go mad with her bat. My son freezes them as he doesn't like making mess to clean up. He told me about the large mouse spiders up there which he hates more than the toads. Thank goodness I never saw any when I was there .
Louise, our lovely continent is known for it's own poisonous creatures without idiots importing more. We have a lovely lot of snakes and spiders. All with venom designed to kill their prey but just happens to kill us too if we get in their way. I personally like the snakes around the garden. As long as one makes noise and gives them room there is no danger. I leave trays of water around for them and the lizards .
Shelly, I'd love to see you out at night wielding your golf club. Do you use a 9 iron or a putter ? ha ha.
Chrissy , glad you saw some rain. It will wash the dust off everything. I hope the hail does not do too much damage. This is on the other epi thread but I like to show pretty things so here is my first epi for the year.
Jean.