Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2009 #19, 1 by beckygardener

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright beckygardener

In reply to: Morning Glories 2009 #19

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Morning Glories 2009 #19
beckygardener wrote:
Helena - I love your dark solid chocolate from the previous thread! Yummy!

Debra, Debra, Debra ... I really, really love your basement greenroom!! (sigh) I so wished I had a whole room to grow my plants in! Very pretty little gray morning mist. I don't grow MGs outside year round. Usually, 3-4 months are too cold for them to thrive. But the other 9 months are definitely hopping with growth and blooms! Thanks for the link and info about the turbina corymbosa! Fascinating plant!!! Keep us posted on that one! :-)

And congrats! It sure does look like you got a Willow gene on the BAW!!! Whoo hoo!!! Dang ... I am batting zero on that gene! Glad everyone else is having such good luck getting a mutant vine! :-)

Thanks Jackie, Elsa, and James! :-)

I should have seeds to share of Mauve Splash. Sazanami though it another issue. I am crossing that vine with different pollen. The efforts seem futile. It is making very few seed pods. As long as it keeps blooming, I'll keep dusting with pollen from other vines! :-) Fingers crossed something starts happenin' with that vine very soon! :-) Only a few of the vines are blooming, the rest are winding down and dying back. Seed collection time now. :-)

Here is Blue Dawn (i. indica) this morning. It's got lots of buds on it and is now starting to produce some bloom flushes! The color of blue is such an interesting color. This is the true color that I see with my eyes! A very show-stopping blue!