Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore, 1 by GordonHawk

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright GordonHawk

In reply to: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Roof photos today...  or .......... Brugs Galore
GordonHawk wrote:
Oh... I can't say I have seen a time lapse of the opening of a brug flower..Liz has alot of vidios on her site.. [Gordo] can't remember what they all were..
Oh Donna.. wwell some have to take the wind... the plus side of that spot is about the est sun also... the wind hit the exposes things hard..but the ones with a bit more of a wind breaak.. are just as pristine as ever... see photo... so do take it easy there... we'll get the postman to deliver all of the cuttings you can manage.. let me know how many you'd like..
the cold will come soon enough.. I'll be working on the new foam house this weekend... I've 1/2 of all the pannels made up.. there's 4 on each side 10in all... each 2' wide.. and comming together with the one on the other side.. to span 10' .... 8' x 10 ' with 9' head room at the top..
OH that rose is Alpine Sunset...guess alpine cause it loves the cold .... flowers galore on it now..