Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore, 1 by GordonHawk

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright GordonHawk

In reply to: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Roof photos today...  or .......... Brugs Galore
GordonHawk wrote:
well here's a city gardening link.. you see we're not only set upon by the six legged sucking ..chomping scum animals... but we've the two legged ones also...and it's not much different forowners as it is for renters...

http://www.meetup.com/The-New-York-Roofdeck-and-Roofgardenin...

MYSELF>>> About 14 years ago I was given citations for ilegal plant storage... and after a series of 5 appearances before a judge... each time with a higher level person from the buildings department... to oppose me on a pile of possible violations which they were sure I'd quallify under for ..wit the goal of having it removed .. I finally prevailed and had it dismissed... after an appearance by the inspector... all fine and dandy.. well almost...at the same time I was given my violaton ....the next concectivly numbered citation was awarded to the bank.. which carried my note then ... [ information provided by the scum lawyer who calledthem to begin with ] ... since the bank had no desire to appear ... and they surely didn't want me to appear in any legal action for them... I paid the fine...
$1,400.00 butthat was 14 years ago... so it was a small price to have a dismissal which has them less likely to write it again.... and a cleared slate...
well since this is the pinticle blooming day of the year... just a quick picture and up for the good ones..back on later with the overall view of perhaps thousands blooming at once