Photo by Melody

Clematis: can anyone recommend a Clematis for mostly shade area? TX, 1 by trinawitch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright trinawitch

In reply to: can anyone recommend a Clematis for mostly shade area? TX

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of can anyone recommend a Clematis for mostly shade area? TX
trinawitch wrote:
been working on the cleaning it up, especially all thier bicycle parts that they leave EVERYWHERE!
To the right of the dog is a closed in bed I had just cleaned out so I can prepare it for spring for a memory garden for my grandfather....that way I can contain the prickly pair cactus....I go out everyday and do a little...haveing health issues I can only do so much at one time

As for his health I know why he's getting that way but no one believes me maybe you guys will

#1 he's almost 20 years old for starters...hubby doesn't think that's a good enough reason

#2 the kids no longer go out and play with him since this year they all decided to join sports and he's use to them coming out there every day after school and jumping on the trampoline with him or when its warm getting in the pool with the kids. But now none of them get home until almost 8 and then they eat do thier homework and go to bed.

so to me its no wonder the dog is suddenly acting strange The only company he gets anymore is me...so I try to go put with him at least once a day, now if I could get him and the chihuahua to play nice (he thinks she's food) then I could spend more time outside with him, but we have to keep them seperated or he'll eat her first chance he gets

and here she is