Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Pacific Northwest Gardening: The Roundup party is over....but there's always next year!!!, 1 by Soferdig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Soferdig

In reply to: The Roundup party is over....but there's always next year!!!

Forum: Pacific Northwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The Roundup party is over....but there's always next year!!!
Soferdig wrote:
I am scheduling a April trip to work in Bellevue next year. I will wait until the planning is done. Spring is good for me. I also will have a ton of divisions at that time.
I also have a suggestion to visit Montana in June. It is a beautiful sunny time in Montana. The train is overnight and runs about 120 bucks round trip from Seattle. It is a nice sleep in cozy chairs as you cross to our special valley. Karen and I could pick you up and we have lots of space here with our house and our neighbors house who has often housed many family members. She too is a gardener. It is a special time in our garden with trees, columbine, and viburnum blooms. Also Glacier park, two professional gardens here (Gattis gardens, and a MD who schedules tours in his garden). If you drove it is between 8 hours (ME) and 10 hours one way to drive. Though the last 3 hours are beautiful mountains, glacial lakes, and green meadows of mountain wildflowers. The best time would be in the last 3 weeks of June because Karen is out of work for the summer. Just to consider. I know that all of you would not be able to come but many could.