Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Irises: Shhhh, Don't tell anyone but it's raining., 1 by lovelyiris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright lovelyiris

Subject: Shhhh, Don't tell anyone but it's raining.

Forum: Irises

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Shhhh, Don't tell anyone but it's raining.
lovelyiris wrote:
I don't want to scare it away, but I did want to let everyone know we are finally getting some very much needed rain. PRAISE THE LORD!

Yesterday I planted the rest of the irises and daylilies. I just about have things caught up as far as planting things that I already had and needed to
get in the ground.

I do however have another box of irises and daylilies still to come in. (sigh) Then Monday I'll be getting some from our Iris Society sale from the hybridizers. That's always alot of fun. Cause we never know what's available until we get there. Then we all scramble to look them up in our books and so forth and find out all we can about them before we buy them.

Tomorrow we are suppose to get some more rain. Right now it's just a nice slow rain and that's what we need instead of the gully washers we usually get.

This is a photo of our last rain, it poured here and of course it all ran off and very little soaked into the ground. Hope all you others are getting a little rain for your gardens!

Marian