Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Irises: The new iris bed, 1 by lovelyiris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright lovelyiris

In reply to: The new iris bed

Forum: Irises

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The new iris bed
lovelyiris wrote:
All I can say is you girls did a GREAT job. Everything looks very nice and I'm sure your irises will just love it there. I love the fence in the background. Wish I had that all around my place. I can only imagine what that would cost to do to this old farm. LOL I guess I'll have to stick to my little picket fence pieces that I'm painting orange to stick between the trees for what I hope turns out to be a CUTE BACKDROP. I wish some of ya'll would come help me with all the projects I have lurking around EVERYWHERE.Note, the fence panels in the photo are the ones I'm going to be painting ORANGE.

Pat yourself and your sister on the back for doing such a wonderful job. I don't know how ya'll stood the heat. I worked out in it for about 30 minutes today and it nearly killed me. I can't take the heat nor can I take the cold. LOL

Happy Gardening and please do keep up the good work. You will be very pleased with your irises.

Marian